Introducing MPNICS Corporate Identity (CI):
The creation of value, change-leading, and the finest technology.
The meaning of “MPNICS”
MPNICS is a compound word of Micro-photonics, meaning a company which specializes in ultra-precision light.
The nine rectangles symbolize the idea of becoming a world-class optical company through the harmonization of the three lights; creation of value, change-leading, and the three technologies of high technology and harmony of ultraviolet rays, visible rays, and infrared rays.
The theme color red, represents MPNICS’ commitment to the development of the optical industry and to be the best supplier in the world market through world leading optical products.
The logo on the bottom indicates the official name of MPNICS, and can not be modified under any circumstances.
MPNICS basic logo colors are red, gray, black and can be freely applied in accordance to the style and purpose used.
The color system is intended to deliver and implement consistent images of MPNICS.
The MPNICS logo is an intellectual property protected by trademark law.
Theft or misuse of the MPNICS logo may result in penalties under the following laws.
Evidence of Infringement
– Article 66 of the Trademark Act of Infringement (Acts of Infringement): The use of the same and similar trademarks as other registered trademarks on the same and similar products.
– Unfair Competition Prevention Act Article 2 (Unfair Competition Act): To intentionally confuse with the business facilities and activities of others using the same name,
Unfair Competition Act
– Article 65 (Right to Request for Prohibition of Trademark Infringement) Article 65 (Right to Request for Prohibition of Trademark Infringement): A trademark owner can claim to the infringer or any person who may cause infringement to act against the infringement,
– Unfair Competition Prevention Act Article 4 (Right to Demand for Unfair Competition): Any person who is likely to be infringed or infringed by his or her business interests by unfair competition practice may request the court to prohibit or prevent such conduct.
– Penal Provisions Article 93 (Punishment of Trademark Infringement): Penalty of imprisonment for up to 7 years or fine of up to 100 million won
– Unfair Competition Prevention Act Article 18 (Punishment of Unfair Competition): 3 years or less imprisonment or fine of less than 30 million won